Thursday, May 20, 2010

Granada

At this point I am jumping from city to city...so I am currently enjoying the most beautiful city in Spain...Granada. As you can see we are happy to be here, so I want to share that enthusiasm with my first pic. My first day in Granada was spent exploring the exuberant Alhambra...which is not a castle or fortress contrary to what most people say...its actually a whole city. Trust me my feet will vouche for that. But here is a shot of the city of Granada from atop the Alhambra walls. Then a group shot during our Cathedral tour...and right before the gypsies were cited for harassing us with Rosemary...they bring a whole new meaning to aggressive. Also a shot a city street in Granada where I did a little bargain hunting and last is my favorite shot of all...a night view of the Alhambra. It is really breathtaking. Now off to Camborio in the Albacin of Granada...a little advice from my friend Maria....and Seville manana.





1 comment:

  1. Yey! I made into the blog. I am suffering from serious nostalgia as I read your blog. My heart is in Granada...after all it is where I met my love. Enjoy Camborio, it never disappointed me. hehe ~Mar

    ReplyDelete