Monday, June 7, 2010

Morocco






Morocco was an amazing experience...aside from the food posioning. Over the course of a weekend and for only $250 we made our way from Sevilla to the coast, took a ferry to Tetuan, then to Tangier and finished in Chechuan. The food was amazing, our tourguides were hysterical, and the sights...well nothing like I've ever seen. I can finally say I went to Africa...and I rode a camel, who seemed to be a little too affectionate afterwards. We had planned tours of all the cities and mingled with the locals in the daily markets...you can buy anything and everything you need there. As well I visited Hercules Grotto and saw where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Mediterranean. What a wonderful experience and the perfect topping to my study abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment